People often assume there’s more to Guacamole and it’s not that simple to make. So wrong, it couldn’t be easier & home-made taste a hundred times better than shop bought (along with most shops adding milk to theirs)
This recipe doesn’t require a food processor; it is just if you want that smooth & creamy finish. You can use a fork to whisk it up; it’ll just take a little longer- Just as tasty though!
Prep time- 1-2 mins
2 avocados (ripe)
2 cloves garlic
Handful of coriander
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1-2 tbsp water ( to help it blend in the processor)
- Chop 2 avocados in half, scoop out contents into a bowl
- Chop coriander and add to avocado.
- Put avocado and coriander into a blender; add salt, pepper, lime, garlic, and water
- Blend until desired consistency.
- Chill for half and hour, serve in a bowl with tortilla chips/ chopped veg sticks.